Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 1.9.4
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Module: Stamp Collection
This was left hanging in the forum for the module, but the developer wanted feedback/ideas on GUI for assigning positive and negative stamps. Since I am also eagerly awaiting the ability to assign multiple stamps I am combining the two in my description of an ideal GUI for this.
1. Under "stamp image" there is now a dropdown menu that lists course images to choose one as the stamp image for the collection.
2. There could be one more dropdown menu added. One dropdown would let you choose the stamp image for POSITIVE stamps and the other dropdown menu would let you choose the stamp image for NEGATIVE stamps.
EDIT STAMPS GUI
1. Under the "Edit stamps" tab, each user now has an input box for a comment and an "Add" button to add stamps.
2. To the left of the comment input box I propose
A) a dropdown menu with numerical values 1-100 to assign multiple stamps
B) a checkbox to identify the stamp(s) as negative (since the positive is the norm).
3. To the far right, I propose a checkbox next to each existing stamp and a "Delete selected" button at the top and/or bottom, to delete multiple stamps.
VIEW STAMPS GUI
1. The current GUI is a table with these columns: User image/User name/Number of stamps/Stamp images
2. I propose a table with these columns: User image/User name/Number of POSITIVE stamps/Number of NEGATIVE stamps/Number of stamps TOTAL (POSITIVE MINUS NEGATIVE)/Stamp images (POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE IMAGES AS SELECTED IN SETTINGS)