This is a new moodle block called 'Curriculum Design Tool'. It has the functions:
- Design curriculum maps relating to competencies (educational goals), professional abilities (learning objectives), learning activities (resources) and assessments.
- Submission of learning activities by educators with associated searchable metadata
- Review submitted materials
- Search and browse published curriculum maps and get related learning object repositories.
- Rate learning objects
- Checking out materials from the learning object repositories via a shopping cart model (free shopping)
- Gap analysis for selected learning object items
- Packaging of selected curricula items with a dynamically created curriculum description including links to learning activities and assessments.
- Tracking of downloads and follow up surveying of users.
I provided the example site below for the project coordinator to take a look to get idea how this application works. Some page needs login, I will create an account for project coordinator when I get response from the coordinator.