Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 1.9.8, 1.9.9
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Package: ILP Integration
Moodlerooms is proud to share the ILP Integration package, which enables the exchange of data between Moodle and Datatel's Portal and Colleague systems. Features include:
- The ability to synchronize user, course and enrollment data from Colleague using Moodlerooms' Web Services (included).
- The ability to send retention alerts, mid-term and final grades, and attendance information to Colleague from Moodle.
- The ability to provide a user's course listing (My Classes), upcoming calendar events (My Week) and due assignments and quizzes (My To Do) through the Datatel Portal.
Installation instructions can be found in the ZIP file containing the package.
Moodlerooms' combines the benefits of open-source Moodle with enterprise-level services including hosting through the Dell Services Cloud, dedicated technical support, robust Moodle training, needs-based platform implementation, and Moodle customizations delivered by our experienced development team. Moodlerooms offers additional features to the integration that are not available in the released version. Some of these enhancements include:
- Replication ensures data consistency between Colleague and Moodle.
- Detailed transaction reports allow site administrators to monitor the integration. If there is ever a problem with the integration, your administrators can be notified immediately via e-mail.
- Single sign-on between the Datatel Portal and Moodle.
- Automatically back up courses before they are marked for deletion to prevent data loss.