Affects Version/s: 1.9.9
Fix Version/s: None
Logged in as: da3542 (tutor account)
Subscription to a single group causes the 'Subscribers' table to display for
all groups in that forum, even if some groups have no subscribers.
1. No-one is subscribed to any group in a particular forum
2. Logon as da3542 (tutor) and select View subscribers for a particular group
3. You see text 'Nobody in the group is subscribed to this forum yet' (this is
displayed for any group when you select 'View subscribers')
4. As any user (student or tutor), subscribe to 'group A' in this forum
5. As a tutor go to the 'Group A' - you see the subscriber in the list
6. As a tutor go to 'Group B' (a group that no one has subscribed to) - you no
longer see the text 'Nobody in the group is subscribed...' for this group;
instead you see the Headers for the 'Subscribers' table (User, OU Computer
Username, etc) but with no content.
It is obviously correct that the table contains no content, but does it have to
display at all for a group that no one has subscribed to? Could it be made to
still show the 'no subscription' text?