Affects Version/s: 1.9.8, 1.9.10
Fix Version/s: None
When adding multiple sessions, if those sessions span through a local DST change, the starting time of the sessions will be wrong for some of them because the adjustment was not taken into account.
How to reproduce:
1. Click on an attendance activity as a teacher or admin
2. Select "Add" tab
3. Check "Create multiple sessions"
4. Select a starting date before a DST change (e.g. in Europe, 2010/10/15)
5. Select a starting time (e.g. 10:00)
6. Select session duration (e.g. 1 hour)
7. Select a end date after the DST change (e.g. in Europe, 2010/11/15)
8. Check some days (e.g. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
9. Click on "Add session"
Now, those sessions in October will start at 10:00, but those in November will start at 09:00, which is wrong.
I'm attaching a proposed fix.