We've got a faculty member who keeps getting added to another faculty member's course as a teacher. We've manually removed him and he is automatically added back in. When I look a the XML, I see only the correct faculty member (Wendy) listed as a member of the course. There are several students listed too. The other faculty member (Jim) is listed in several of his own courses. The only oddity we can find is that Jim has a value in one of his userid fields that matches the sourced/id that Weber has. We're thinking perhaps the script is incorrectly matching to this field instead of the correct field.
I've sent XML file snippets directly to Eric. We're using LMB 0.8.5.