I had a 1.9 site with some questionnaires on it. I then upgraded from 1.9 -> 2.1 -> 2.2 -> 2.3.1. I then added in the latest Questionnaire module in order to upgrade it but getting some issues..
Default exception handler: Field "summary" does not exist in table "questionnaire" Debug:
Error code: ddlfieldnotexist
- line 661 of \lib\ddl\database_manager.php: ddl_field_missing_exception thrown
- line 216 of \mod\questionnaire\db\upgrade.php: call to database_manager->rename_field()
- line 627 of \lib\upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_questionnaire_upgrade()
- line 358 of \lib\upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins_modules()
- line 1524 of \lib\upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins()
- line 329 of \admin\index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()
The Questionnaire version is 2012070801 and old version is 2008060405.
Anyone any ideas on this?