Uploaded image for project: 'Plugins'
  1. Plugins
  2. CONTRIB-451

There are some incorrect references to language file names when using getstring and folder names in some hyperlinks

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • Bug
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Major
    • 1.8, 1.9
    • 1.9
    • Package: ILP
    • None
    • MOODLE_19_STABLE
    • MOODLE_18_STABLE, MOODLE_19_STABLE

    Description

      Following the new standardisation of folder names when you moved to CVS I have found further references to the old folder names and language file names.

      I have modified the affected files and tested them and they are attached in a zip file.
      If you compare your versions to these versions using winmerge you should be able to easily identify the changes I have made and decide for yourselves if they are appropriate.

      I think I have found everything now but offer no guarantees

      The affected files are
      Blocks/ilp/list.php
      Blocks/ilp/template.php (need to ignore blank lines due to double spacing in original)
      Blocks/ilp_student_info/list.php
      Mod/ilpconcern/update_comment.php

      Kind regards

      Johnathan

      Attachments

        Activity

          People

            jballard James Ballard
            johnathankemp Johnathan Kemp
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Clockify

                Error rendering 'clockify-timesheets-time-tracking-reports:timer-sidebar'. Please contact your Jira administrators.