Affects Version/s: 2.4.5, 2.4.7, 2.5.3, 2.6
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Module: Taskchain
Plugin Version:2013121663 2013121664
Affected Branches:MOODLE_24_STABLE, MOODLE_25_STABLE, MOODLE_26_STABLE
- a taskchain activity is created
- some attempts are recorded
steps to reproduce :
- in the navigation menu, expand the 'Class reports' node of the taskchain activity
- click on the 'Chain grades' link
- in the table, click on the score of the column 'Attempt grade'
- in the new table, click on the score of the column 'Score'
- check in the breadcrumb that you are on the Taskscore screen
- in the navigation menu, expand the 'Class reports' node of the taskchain activity, you should see an Item analysis option
- click on this link
What you should get :
- the corresponding screen should be displayed
What you get :
- the following error message :
Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in ./report/taskanalysis/renderer.php on line 61
I've provided a fix for this issue on github and have generated a pullrequest.
Once this error is fixed, you run into the following error :
Debug info: Argument 4 passed to table_sql::set_sql() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/moodle/plugins/mod/taskchain/report/renderer.php on line 185 and defined
Error code: codingerror
line 406 of /lib/setuplib.php: coding_exception thrown
line 1365 of /lib/tablelib.php: call to default_error_handler()
line 185 of /home/moodle/plugins/mod/taskchain/report/renderer.php: call to table_sql->set_sql()
line 110 of /home/moodle/plugins/mod/taskchain/report/renderer.php: call to mod_taskchain_report_renderer->reportcontent()
line 95 of /home/moodle/plugins/mod/taskchain/report.php: call to mod_taskchain_report_renderer->render_report()
The problem comes form the order of the elements in the returned array of the method mod_taskchain_report_renderer::select_sql.
In all uses and all the overridings of this method I've found, the $params array is in fourth position, not in fifth.