If a questionnaire is set up with a Page Break In the first position, if a respondent tries to save answers to resume later, the answers don't appear to be saved. The respondent cannot get back to answers.
1. Add a questionnaire
2. Set Save/resume answers to "Yes"
3. For the first question, add -----
Page break----- (you have to do this first because the page break cannot be moved into first position later)
4. Add a few more questions
5. Answer a few questions in the survey and click Save (not Submit at this time)
6. Go back to the questionnaire and click on Resume questionnaire
7. The questions you already answered should appear here, but they don't
8. Submit the questionnaire and no questions are answered.
At this point if you go in an delete the page break in the first position or move it to another position, the questionnaire can be saved.
It is not too difficult to accidentally add a page break as the first item since it is the initial default when adding questions.
Suggestions for fixing:
1. Change the initial default to another type of question
2. Prohibit a page break from being added in the first position
3. Allow a save even if the page break is in the first position