Affects Version/s: 2.8.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Package: Checklist
I am experiencing a problem with the "Checklist" module after updating to moodle 2.8.2. I didn't have this issue with previous versions.
I would like the items to be checked off automatically when they are completed. In the settings, I selected following:
- User can add their own items: no
- Updates by: students only
- Add due dates to calendar: no
- E-Mail when checklist is complete: student and teacher
- Show course modules in checklist: Whole course
- Check off when modules complete: yes, cannot override
The problem is that the items are not updated automatically after a student has completed an activity. For example, a student posts to a forum or submits a quiz, but this is not shown, neither in the progress bar when I click on "view progress", nor in the overview when I click on "show full details".
Is there something wrong with my settings or do you have any idea how I can get this module (back) to work?