Resolution: Won't Do
Affects Version/s: 3.3
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: = REQUESTING NEW COMPONENT HERE =
- In a quiz where the start time is crucial students tend to refresh the page every now and then just to make sure if the attempt is available.
- This unnecessarily increases the server load, if there are too many such 'unwanted' requests.
- Download it into /mod/quiz/accessrule
- Log in into Moodle
- A notification will appear stating "Plugins requiring attention".
Fig. 1 - Plugin Installation Notification
4. Complete the installation by clicking on "Upgrade Moodle database now",click on continue after the success notification appears on the page.
Fig. 2 - Installation Success Notification
If you enable quiz open time in quiz settings, quiz students will no longer have to manually refresh the page in order to get "Attempt Quiz Now" button at the quiz open timing.
Fig. 3 - Enabling Quiz Open Time
Fig. 4 - Timer notification if you visit quiz page before quiz open time.
Fig. 5 - Attempt Quiz Now Button appears without refreshing the page