Affects Version/s: 3.2.3
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Course format: Topcoll
Plugin Version:22.214.171.124 2016110102
While using the collapsed topics format and the boost theme, when a teacher turns editing on in a course an Edit link appears immediately to the right of the title for each activity or resource.
CONTRIB-7056 resolved several issues with the Edit menu, but one issue remains.
Label resources - Regardless of label content the Edit menu always displays on a line under the label content, left aligned. The edit menu for labels is fully accessible when the Boost navigation menu is expanded. However, when the Boost navigation menu is collapsed, the label's edit menu is cut off on the left side of the screen (https://www.screencast.com/t/bmdVjRZxcBpM).
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Set the site theme to Boost.
2. Create a new course.
3. Set the course format to Collapsed topics.
4. Enter the course and turn on editing.
5. Add a label with any content.
6. Expand the boost navigation pane if collapsed.
7. Expand the Edit menu for the label and observe that the full Edit menu is visible.
8. Collapse the Boost navigation menu.
9. Expand the Edit menu for the label.
The edit menu is cut off by the left side of the screen.
The edit menu is able to be expanded with all menu options visible.