Affects Version/s: 3.3.3, 3.4
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Course format: Topcoll
Affected Branches:MOODLE_33_STABLE, MOODLE_34_STABLE
There is a problem with Collapsed topic and H5P Embed -feature (iframe). Tested with Moodle 3.3, Mod_hvp 1.6 and format_topcoll 188.8.131.52
1. Embed H5P activity to some section f.ex section 1
2. Click "close all" to fold all sections
3. Edit some random activity on the course (no need to edit it) and select "save and return to course"
4. Expand the section 1 and notice how the embedded H5P-activity isn't displayed, it only displays the bottom bar of the embedded H5P-activity
5. If you refresh the page with F5 then the embedded activity is displayed.
So the problem is that embedded H5P-activity isn't displayed if you fold all sections -> edit something -> return to the cousre frontpage until you manually refresh the page.