Affects Version/s: 3.4.3, 3.5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Module: Questionnaire
Plugin Version:3.4.1 (Build - 2018013100)
Affected Branches:MOODLE_34_STABLE, MOODLE_35_STABLE
We use questionnaire by group and/or grouping in our sites. And we want to know which people in the groups have not completed the questionnaire.
- Go to course with students/questionnaires
- Create groups Participants > Groups > Auto-create groups
- Create groups with 5 people each group, this will create two groups with 5 students
- Go to questionnaire and edit settings
- Go to Restrict access and add a restriction that students must match a group you created in step 3. Save changes
- Go to questionnaire and click on Non-respondents tab
- See that everyone in the course is displayed. When I expect to only see those in the group/grouping I restricted access to.