Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 3.4.3
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Course format: Topcoll
For the Label resource in Boost using collapsed topics, regardless of label content the Edit menu always displays on a line under the label content, left aligned. The edit menu for labels is fully accessible when the Boost navigation menu is expanded. However, when the Boost navigation menu is collapsed, the label's edit menu is cut off on the left side of the screen
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Set the site theme to Boost.
2. Create a new course.
3. Set the course format to Collapsed topics.
4. Enter the course and turn on editing.
5. Add a label with any content.
6. Expand the boost navigation pane if collapsed.
7. Expand the Edit menu for the label and observe that the full Edit menu is visible.
8. Collapse the Boost navigation menu.
9. Expand the Edit menu for the label.
see quick video of this issue here: https://www.screencast.com/t/C3S7oPfqV