Using the collapsed topic format with the Boost theme, a user has discovered that by clicking on a particular topic, a small section just above this section becomes unresponsive. The following steps can be used to replicate this (Plugin - 126.96.36.199; Moodle - 3.4.6):
- Go to any course with collapsed topics or labels
- Turn editing on.
- Expand/Collapse the first topic (expand/collapse). This should work.
- Now click on the second topic. The URL should look similar to https://placeholderurl.com/course/view.php?id=id#section-2
- Try to expand/collapse the first topic (right above topic 2). This should not work.
- Try clicking Edit for topic 1. This should also not work.
We have a branded Boost theme, but were able to replicate when we remove our customizations and we are unable to replicate in another clean theme. Just in Boost.