Please note that this bug relates only to Right-to-left UI environments.
- Login to Moodle.
- Install the Hebrew language pack.
- Verify in the site settings that the Atto editor is active and the first in order (SERVER_URL/admin/settings.php?section=manageeditors).
- Change the UI language of Moodle to English.
- Add (for example) a "Label" activity.
- In the Atto editor, write some text and then click the "HTML" button.
- Verify that the HTML mode/view is working correctly.
- Change the UI language of Moodle to Hebrew.
- Click the "HTML" button again.
No HTML code is displayed on the screen.
HTML code should be displayed on the screen.