Affects Version/s: 3.5.6
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Course format: Topcoll
When loading a Book from a custom link, the section-id is not passed as a URL parameter.
- Create a course with Topics Format and 3 or 4 sections.
- Add book activity to a section.
- Ensure that the book have at least two chapters.
- Create a URL activity in the general section.
- Use the link to the section id as the link input for URL Activity.
- Navigate back to the course and turn editing off.
- Click on the link to the section.
- Click on the book, we can see section id being passed as parameter.
- Navigate through book. The section id is omitted.
If the section-id would have passed then the link for section in breadcrumb would lead to the section page as opposed to pointing the section tab in course page.
ie. we get view.php?id=4#section-1 instead of view.php?id=4§ion=1