while testing your plugin for the latest Moodle release we've encountered the problem that the "Export to portfolio" link throws a file not found error.
Steps to reproduce
- Enrol a teacher into a course
- Enable portfolios in the instance: enableportfolios set to yes
- Manage portfolios (admin/portfolio.php): Set "File download" to Enabled and visible
- Login as the teacher
- Go to the course
- Turn editing mode on
- Add an assignment
- Enable "Solution Sheet" and upload a document
- Save and display
- See that there's a plus icon with the hover text "Export to portfolio" behind the solution sheet file
- Click that button
- Get the error "Sorry, the requested file could not be found More information about this error"
(With debugging on you'll that these further information:
We've seen that this bug occurs in Moodle 3.6+, too.