3.5.11, 3.6.9, 3.7.5, 3.8.2
MOODLE_35_STABLE, MOODLE_36_STABLE, MOODLE_37_STABLE, MOODLE_38_STABLE
Issue: when I use the send notification option in BBB it seems to send the notification to ALL enrolled users in the course, and does't respect the enrolment status of a user.
As a teacher I expect when I set up my BigBlueButton activity and use the "send notification" option that the notification is only been send to the enrolled users with the status active.
1. Enrol student 1 in your course with status "active".
2. Enrol student 2 in your course and change the status of enrollement to "suspended".
3. Add the BigBlueButton activity to your course.
4. Give the BBB activity a name.
5. Check the option "Send notification".
6. Save your activity.
7. Check if the student 1 received notification.
8. Student 2 should not have received the notification.