Affects Version/s: 3.5.11
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Module: Scheduler
1. Create an instance of a "Scheduler" activity in a course and enter it.
2. Go to the "My appointments" tab.
3. Click the "Add slots" button.
4. Click the "Add repeated slots" option.
5. Notice how the "Time range" field behaves.
6. Change the user interface of Moodle to an Right-to-left (RTL) language.
7. Notice how the "Time range" field behaves in RTL mode.
It seems that in an RTL (Right-to-left) environment, the timing UI is the exact opposite of the the one in the LTR environment. Please see attached a relevant screenshot (Scheduler - Hours and Minutes - RTL vs LTR).
Even in RTL environments, we still use the time format in the same way as in LTR environments - we read the time from left to right. Is it possible to swap the locations of the hour and minutes dropdowns in each relevant segment of the UI?
Please note that the same issue happened in the "Attendance" plugin. I opened an issue in its bug tracker, and it seems that the issue was patched:
Please also note that it seems that the issue repros only in the "Add repeated slots" screen, and does not repro in the "Add single slot" screen.