Moodle - 3.9.3 (Build: 20201109)
mod_checklist - 2020012900
- Create a course, enrol a student and turn editing on.
- Add a Checklist activity.
- Checklist: My checklist activity
- Settings / Updates by: Teacher only
- Settings / Lock teacher marks: Yes
- Click the "Save and return to course" button.
- Go to the checklist activity and add three items (Edit checklist and click Add button)
- My item1
- My item2
- My item3
- Click on the Participants button in navigation block.
- Click on a name of the student enrolled and click "Log in as" link.
- Back in the course content page, click on the checklist activity.
- You will see a the message:
Note: Once you have saved these marks, you will be unable to change any 'Yes' marks
Remarks: Suggestion to change the lang string $string['lockteachermarkswarning'] or create a new lang string that will be used (to be displayed) if the user is a student.