Images embedded in the Introduction field is not displayed in the Calendar Event for Mod Scheduler.
Scheduler: (from master branch) 2019120300
Moodle: 3.9.4 (Build: 20210118)
- Create a course, enrol a student and teacher user.
- Turn editing on.
- Add block "Upcoming Events"
- Add Scheduler activity:
- Name: Scheduler with Introduction
- Introduction: This is an introduction with image. [then insert image via the text editor]
- Click "Save and display" button.
- In the Scheduler activity, scroll down and you should see the Schedue by student.
- Click the "Schedule/cog" icon for the student/action column, and click the "Schedule in slot".
- On the following page, schedule a new slot by setting the date in the future.
- Click "Save changes" button.
- Log into course as teacher assigned to student in scheduler appointment (I used login as),
- Go to 'upcoming events' block and click on the just created appointment.
The image that was added in the Introduction section before while setting up the Scheduler is unable to be displayed.
Image should be displayed.