Status: In development (View Workflow)
This project aims to modernize Moodle's gradebook interface and make its usage more intuitive.
The proposed changes will be generally centered around improving the gradebook experience for teachers and students.
There are two main goals:
- make it easier and more intuitive for teachers to view and manage the existing course grades.
- make it easier and more intuitive for students to view their grades.
The key tasks related to the teacher persona are:
- New "Grades summary" page which provides a summary of the grade averages for each course activity.
- Improved "User report" report with a more modern design and make it easier to use.
- Improved "Single view report" report with a more modern design and make it easier to use.
- Improve and modernize the user interface of the "Import" and "Export" grades pages
- Revamp the styling of the tertiary navigation in the gradebook.
The key tasks related to the student persona will be added soon.