Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-10451

some very silly small bugs in the code

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.8.2
    • Fix Version/s: 1.8.5, 1.9, 2.0
    • Component/s: Other
    • Labels:
      None
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_18_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_18_STABLE, MOODLE_19_STABLE, MOODLE_20_STABLE

      Description

      lines 107 and 108 of M182/lang/en_utf8/help/markdown.html say:
      <p></b>
      becomes</p>
      -----------------------------------
      Line 19 of M182/lang/en_utf8/help/hotpot/outputformat.html says:
      <b>v5</b></b><br />
      -----------------------------------
      Line 49 of M182/admin/mnet/delete.html says:
      </center>
      that was opened as a div in line 8 of the same file
      -----------------------------------
      Line 17 of M182/mod/wiki/checklinks.html says:
      </center>
      that was not open
      -----------------------------------
      Line 16 of M182/lang/en_utf8/help/contexts.html says:
      </p>
      that was not open
      -----------------------------------
      The same as above in line 10 of M182/lang/en_utf8/help/directorypaths.html
      -----------------------------------
      The same as above in line 20 of M182/lang/en_utf8/help/html.html
      -----------------------------------
      The same as above in line 51 of M182/lang/en_utf8/help/permissions.html
      -----------------------------------
      encoded > in line 21 and 22 of M182/lang/en_utf8/help/roles.html
      -----------------------------------
      extra </p> at the and of the line 1 of M182/lang/en_utf8/dialogue/info.html

      Tell me if this kind of report are not welcome.
      In this case, I am sorry.
      Please le me know.
      Ciao.

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Attachments

            Activity

            Hide
            xxxxxxx Gordon Bateson added a comment -

            I have removed the extraneous closing </b> tag from lang/en_utf8/help/hotpot/outputformat.html in Moodle 1.6 -<> 2.0

            Thanks for the report.

            Show
            xxxxxxx Gordon Bateson added a comment - I have removed the extraneous closing </b> tag from lang/en_utf8/help/hotpot/outputformat.html in Moodle 1.6 -<> 2.0 Thanks for the report.
            Hide
            dougiamas Martin Dougiamas added a comment -

            Easy one for you

            Show
            dougiamas Martin Dougiamas added a comment - Easy one for you
            Hide
            nicolasconnault Nicolas Connault added a comment -

            All errors fixed. Thanks for the report Daniele!

            Show
            nicolasconnault Nicolas Connault added a comment - All errors fixed. Thanks for the report Daniele!
            Hide
            mina Nicolas Martignoni added a comment -

            Verified, closing.

            Show
            mina Nicolas Martignoni added a comment - Verified, closing.

              People

              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                0 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:
                  Fix Release Date:
                  3/Mar/08