The update from 1.9 dev to daily version from today (2007080800) stops while updating the tags tables.
I'm sorry but I didn't copy the complete error message, only this part.
Main Upgrade failed! See lib/db/upgrade.php
I made several steps and found this:
- deleting the tags tables in database complete doesn't help. The system didn't build new tables.
After restoring the old database i got the same problem. Then I deleted all entries in the tags tables and the update went correct.
In the tags tables were several entries from admin only. They were updated several times and some of them were flagged.