Affects Version/s: 1.8, 1.8.3, 1.9, 2.0
Accessibility/semantic problems include:
1. No heading markup for letter headings, A, B, C... or entry headings/terms ("activities", AFAIK, Ajax...) - easy to fix glossary_print_entry_concept function - doesn't affect glossary formats - continuous, encyclopedia, etc.
2. Individual tables for layout for each entry - tricky, affects glossary formats, leave for 1.9. Interim hack: replace some <td> with <th>.
3. Entries should be marked up as list items - relates to, layout tables.
4. Search form back to front - button on left, is inconsistent with other (search) forms in Moodle, and wider.
5. Comment and other 'commands' links same for each entry - need differentiation.
6. Alphabet and paging links should use list markup.
7. Skip alphabet and paging links.
8. Form <label> markup.
The attachment fixes 1, (2 hack) 5, 8 - it affects 4 mod/glossary files, plus theme/standard/styles_fonts.css