Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-13553

Blog tags aren't showed in blog entries...

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.9
    • Fix Version/s: 1.9
    • Component/s: Blog, Tags
    • Labels:
      None
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_19_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_19_STABLE

      Description

      It seems that, under Moodle 1.9 (beta now) blog tags aren't showed in their entry any more.

      That used to work in previous Moodle versions, linking to the corresponding tag page, if I'm not wrong.

      Tags seem to be properly associated to the blog entry but not displayed at all with the entry.

      Ciao

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Activity

          Hide
          scyrma Mathieu Petit-Clair added a comment -

          There was a long standing problem in the fact that blog items are stored in the 'post' table, while the itemtype field (in tag_instance) was 'blog'. I made the change in blog/lib.php, but forgot to do the upgrade path. I finally committed it, five minutes ago.

          Show
          scyrma Mathieu Petit-Clair added a comment - There was a long standing problem in the fact that blog items are stored in the 'post' table, while the itemtype field (in tag_instance) was 'blog'. I made the change in blog/lib.php, but forgot to do the upgrade path. I finally committed it, five minutes ago.
          Hide
          scyrma Mathieu Petit-Clair added a comment -

          There was still quite a few places where the itemtype 'blog' was used. It should all be right now.

          Show
          scyrma Mathieu Petit-Clair added a comment - There was still quite a few places where the itemtype 'blog' was used. It should all be right now.

            People

            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:
                Fix Release Date:
                3/Mar/08