Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 1.9
Fix Version/s: None
- Fonts are too small and serifed: very hard to read
- Alternate row colours for students use high contrast colours, but for grades one can hardly see the difference between the rows
- Alternate row colours for students are too highly contrasted. The dark blue makes it hard to read the hyperlinked student names. It also makes the non-transparent student image look a bit out of place
Custom corners theme:
- The grades are really tiny.
- There is a strange thick grey border underneath each light-coloured student cell. Is that a feature?
Orange White PDA theme:
- The text in the report looks "normal size", while the rest is very large. I'm not sure what that will give on a PDA or mobile phone
- Alternate row colours for students are too highly contrasted.
- The alternate row colours for the rest of the row are all identical, including for excluded and overridden grades