From some chats:
- table prefix is separated so it's easy to create moodle_database instances with different prefixes.
- able to test execute test agains multiple DBs by:
1. Having some interface in admin to define them
2. Make tests happen against all them
3. If no alternate DBs are defined, tets default to current one (config.php one)
- will go to dml/simpletest and ddl/simpletest
- able to be executed with one CLI script.
- able to generate one cool page with all test results.
- able to report by email about problems.