Affects Version/s: 1.9
Fix Version/s: 1.9.3
Environment:Hosted Moodle site on a hostican server. Installed with Fantastico.
- Summary: The Blog Tags block includes tags from individual interests. Also, cannot see the blog tags blog management panel.
We're using Moodle 1.9 and in our course, were starting to see a lot of blog tags in our "Blog Tag" box which aren't connected to any blog entries. Instead, they are coming from the user interest sections. For example, the tag "and all things in between" is an interest tag.
I also am not seeing the pop up window which would allow me to change the blog tags. I don't see a link or a pop up.
In addition, some recent blog tags aren't showing up at all.
- Steps to Reproduce: A detailed, easy-to-follow sequence of steps a developer can follow to reproduce the problem. If possible, provide a URL so a developer can see the problem with one click.
1. Visit http://www.cssis.org/Web20Challenge
2. Click the link to enter the Web 2.0 Challenge course
3. Login as Moodle Tracker (moodletracker/M00dleT3st
4. Click the "and all things in between" tag in the Blog Tags block. The result is "No visible entries here". Instead "all thinks in between appears on Jason Eiseman's personal profile as an interest: http://www.cssis.org/Web20Challenge/user/view.php?id=21.
5. Click "Blogging" in the Blog Tags block, Although the tag is bolded, only one entry appears.
6. There is no link which leads to the panel for editing and deleting Blog Tags
- Actual Results: What the application did after performing the above steps.
The Blog Tag block picks up tags from the interest section.
- Expected Results: What the application should have done, were the bug not present. Provide as much detail as possible. Your expectation might mean that help instructions need to be improved or interface changed.
We expected that the Blog Tags block would not include Interest Tags.
If possible, include additional information that may be helpful to the developer:
o Client-side operating system type and version number - Same problem in XP and OSX
o Web browser type and version number - Same problem in FF3, FF2, Safari, and IE7