Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-1571

When mixing courses using the restore utility, existing wiki links are broken...

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.3
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Backup
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      All
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_13_STABLE

      Description

      You have course A containing wiki posts and/or resources. It's restored ok and wiki links are decoded fine.

      But, if you restore course B over A (adding data), course A wikis are re-decoded and links are broken.

      Solution: Decode only imported wikis, so a check must be done againt backup tables to verify that the post/resource belongs to the current backup file.

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Attachments

            Activity

            Hide
            dougiamas Martin Dougiamas added a comment -

            From Eloy Lafuente (stronk7 at moodle.org) Thursday, 8 July 2004, 02:06 PM:

            Done in 1.3 and 1.4.

            Seems to work. I'll close it in some days...

            From Eloy Lafuente (stronk7 at moodle.org) Monday, 12 July 2004, 10:13 PM:

            No news here, so I close it now.

            Show
            dougiamas Martin Dougiamas added a comment - From Eloy Lafuente (stronk7 at moodle.org) Thursday, 8 July 2004, 02:06 PM: Done in 1.3 and 1.4. Seems to work. I'll close it in some days... From Eloy Lafuente (stronk7 at moodle.org) Monday, 12 July 2004, 10:13 PM: No news here, so I close it now.
            Hide
            mblake Michael Blake added a comment -

            assign to a valid user

            Show
            mblake Michael Blake added a comment - assign to a valid user

              People

              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                0 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: