I think it would be interesting to add some extra tests covering these situations:
- Insert one CLOB in one record.
- Insert multiple CLOBS in one record.
- Update one CLOB in one record.
- Insert multiple CLOBS in one record
- Set one CLOB in one record
- Obviously, fetch those CLOBS (get_record, get_recordset, get_field, to check they are ok).
CLOBS are TEXT columns in Moodle slang.
BLOBS are BINARY columns in Moodle slang.
Make test contents to be > 4000 bytes, please (that will help Oracle tests).
Use complex data for tests, with UTF-8 strings for CLOBs and random binary contents for BLOBs