The results display for a choice is a table, with answers represented as columns. There are three rows:
- A header row with the answers.
- A middle row with image tags displaying a bar graph.
- A final row showing the results as numbers.
Why it matters
For one thing, a blind user must memorize column headers in order to read the table. The middle row is of no user to blind users.
The display would be more successful if the answers and results were directly linked, e.g., in a list:
- Red: 4 answers, 50% of total
- Blue: 2 answers, 25% of total
- Green: 2 answers, 25% of total
A list like this can easily be turned into an attractive bar graph with CSS.