After review with Martin, here following point to fix:
- under Administration > Plugins > Webservice: add an overview page explaining how to set access with token
- users as client with token
- one system controlling moodle (eg student information system) with token
For each step indicate if the setting is enable or not.
- on Token profil page:
- change the title name - web service token => web service management
- always display automatically generated tokens with a Reset button for each service
- if admin created some tokens, display these tokens without reset button.
- on admin manage protocol page:
- remove "the table above are sorted automatically"
- change text: For security reason only protocol that are in used should be enabled
- on admin manage token page:
- when https disabled, display the string as ******************
- change text: No token have been created
*on admin manage service pages
- move add link to the left under the table
- top navigation should be consistent (check other page too) - no need back button on the function selection page
- make the search selector multiple => can select multiple function
- change buttons labels "Saves changes" => "add function", ...
- add help information to the required capability field
- add help text to indicate that a service is made of function
- the Add function button is weird (css?)
- remove the "Save changes" button on the manage service page
- change exception "invalid token" in a more explicit message (not valid, IP restriction,...)