Was playing with the nice docked blocks feature when I saw something not working properly.
- Installed from scratch HEAD (cvs updated some minutes ago).
- login as admin
- In front page, by default, 3 blocks are available: navigation and settings on the left and calendar on the right.
- Send the 3 blocks to the dock in this order: navigation, settings and calendar.
- Mouse-over settings, block will be showed and undock it. The settings block will go back to page perfectly.
- Click in the "undock" icon that is in the footer of the dock. The navigation block will go back to page perfectly.
- BUT, the calendar block will remain in the dock and it's impossible to use it at all: Mouse over doesn't show it and the "undock" icon in the footer does nothing. Only reloading the page makes the docked calendar to work again.