Details

    • Type: Improvement
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.9.7
    • Fix Version/s: 2.0
    • Component/s: SCORM
    • Labels:
      None
    • Database:
      MySQL
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_19_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_20_STABLE

      Description

      I've added some changes to the scorm report, the modified files are attached.

      The modifications includes :
      Complete recoding of the report.php based on mod/quiz/report/overview/report.php, this enable the following features :

      • group select box
      • sortable table
      • collapsable table
      • download in Excel, ODS and text format
      • report preferences : number of elements per page, show scorm details or not, show all students, only attempted or not attempted results
      • tabs navigation to switch between the sco info page and report page. In the scorm/view.php i get rid of the top link "show xxx users"

      Two new files :

      • tabs.php for the tabs
      • reportsettings_form.php for the preference form (based on MDL-18836)

      Solution for this MDL-21421 and an improvement of MDL-16184 :
      The problem is in scorm_get_sco_runtime (locallib.php), because it takes all scoes track ordered by timemodified, and then select the scoes track again but ordered by scoid to take the first one (which is not necessarily the first accessed).
      For me, the changes i've made give more relevant results (the first access is really the first access and the last really the last).
      By using x.start.time, the previous patch takes in facts the last opening of the first sco and not really the first access.

      Sorry but my patch also includes this one : MDL-18835, because it's not included in Moodle 1.9.7

      And sorry for my bad english,

        Gliffy Diagrams

        1. delete_attempt_v2.patch
          2 kB
          valerian
        2. delete_attempt_v3.patch
          3 kB
          valerian
        3. delete_attempt.patch
          2 kB
          valerian
        4. lang_en_utf8.patch
          3 kB
          valerian
        5. lang_fr_utf8.patch
          4 kB
          valerian
        6. report.php
          34 kB
          valerian
        7. reportsettings_form.php
          1 kB
          valerian
        8. scorm_report.patch
          6 kB
          valerian
        9. tabs.php
          1 kB
          valerian

          Issue Links

            Activity

            valerian valerian created issue -
            valerian valerian made changes -
            Field Original Value New Value
            Attachment tabs.php [ 19543 ]
            Attachment lang_en_utf8.patch [ 19544 ]
            Attachment lang_fr_utf8.patch [ 19545 ]
            valerian valerian made changes -
            Attachment report.zip [ 19574 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Link This issue will help resolve MDL-17213 [ MDL-17213 ]
            valerian valerian made changes -
            Attachment delete_attempt.patch [ 20046 ]
            valerian valerian made changes -
            Attachment delete_attempt_v2.patch [ 20049 ]
            valerian valerian made changes -
            Attachment delete_attempt_v3.patch [ 20063 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Status Open [ 1 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
            Fix Version/s 2.0 [ 10122 ]
            Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Link This issue will help resolve MDL-20164 [ MDL-20164 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Link This issue will help resolve MDL-18836 [ MDL-18836 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Link This issue will help resolve MDL-19051 [ MDL-19051 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Link This issue will help resolve MDL-15852 [ MDL-15852 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Link This issue will help resolve MDL-20163 [ MDL-20163 ]
            dougiamas Martin Dougiamas made changes -
            Status Resolved [ 5 ] Closed [ 6 ]
            QA Assignee nobody
            dougiamas Martin Dougiamas made changes -
            Workflow jira [ 35084 ] MDL Workflow [ 63820 ]
            dougiamas Martin Dougiamas made changes -
            Workflow MDL Workflow [ 63820 ] MDL Full Workflow [ 93074 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Link This issue has been marked as being related by MDL-28282 [ MDL-28282 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Link This issue has been marked as being related by MDL-28282 [ MDL-28282 ]
            danmarsden Dan Marsden made changes -
            Link This issue caused a regression MDL-28282 [ MDL-28282 ]

              People

              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                3 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:
                  Fix Release Date:
                  24/Nov/10