Here there are some critical assignment issues found while playing with it:
- New installed site
- Create one online assignment
- logged as student, perform one online submission (adding one image from the html editor). Save it.
- PROBLEM A: Visually, as student, the submission is ok and the image too. But, in DB, the image remains as "user_draft". Should be "assignment_submission" or whatever.
Same assignment, as admin:
- go to "view xx submitted assignments", admin see the file of PROBLEM A incorrectly (broken).
- check "allow quick grading" and save preferences.
- Both the comments and the "scale" elements are shown. Introduce anything on them and click "save all my feedback".
- PROBLEM B: Nothing is saved in DB. On refresh, the page shows nothing.
In the same "view xx submitted assignments", as admin, click on "grade" link:
- one popup is opened.
- introduce one grade and one comment.
- PROBLEM C: It's impossible to add images in the comments editor.
- PROBLEM D: The comments field has not its corresponding "submissioncommentformat" field.
- Save changes
- PROBLEM E: The popup remains with "horrible" page with blocks and message "Changes saved. This window should close automatically. If not, please close it now"
- Close the popup manually. Reload the "view xx submitted assignments" pages. Both the comment and the grade have been saved properly.
- PROBLEM F: The comment in that page shows plain text so you can see the HTML (if quick grading is enabled).
- PROBLEM G: Create one 1-file upload assignment. As student upload one file. Seems ok, but the "itemid" in the files table is the submission->userid. It should be the submission->id instead.
That's all I've found related to the online assignment. Ciao