There are a few problems with the user profile fields page. (Site Administration -> User -> Accounts -> User Profile Fields)
1) Create a category then delete it. The following is displayed:
Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Heading level must be an integer between 1 and 6.
- line 2098 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: coding_exception thrown
- line 55 of /user/profile/index.php: call to core_renderer->heading()
2) General page layout. The page has a drop down box with a button immediately under it. They are actually unrelated however they look like they are as theyre right next to one another. Maybe instead of both being in the top left of the area one could be in the top left and one in the top right. In some way they need to be split up so its obvious they are unrelated.
3) Clarence Prudhoe, is reporting that he cannot create new users once a custom field has been added.