I don't know if you aware of this bug, or if it's something specific to hub:
1. Once I download a file from hub, I store it into dataroot/temp/backup/mybackup.zip
2. I tried with updated hub and site, with freshly backuped course.
3. Once the file stored in temp, I redirect the user to backup/restore.php with contextid + filename
4. I arrive to step 6. Process, and I see this error message
More information about this error
- line 226 of /backup/util/dbops/restore_dbops.class.php: backup_helper_exception thrown
- line 166 of /backup/moodle2/restore_stepslib.php: call to restore_dbops::load_users_to_tempids()
- line 34 of /backup/util/plan/restore_execution_step.class.php: call to restore_load_included_users->define_execution()
- line 143 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to restore_execution_step->execute()
- line 148 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->execute()
- line 116 of /backup/util/plan/restore_plan.class.php: call to base_plan->execute()
- line 278 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_plan->execute()
- line 136 of /backup/util/ui/restore_ui.class.php: call to restore_controller->execute_plan()
- line 41 of /backup/restore.php: call to restore_ui->execute()
I attach my backup.