Moodle™ is a registered trademark.
Site policy | Contact
... which is unreadable.
I am seeing this with a quiz in 'secure' mode.
I'm guessing that the page Tim is referring to isn't loading the wrappers that hold the white background. Can you have a look at this and let me know if this is a problem that should be fixed in all our new themes?
Thanks Patrick and John for looking into this.
Can you give me a bit more info about where this is happening? Also, what browser you noticed it in?
Yes. I am sorry, I should have given better steps to reproduce:
1. Log in as admin.
2. Create a new course using the binarius theme.
3. Enrol another user in this course as a student.
4. Add a quiz.
5. On the quiz settings page, under "Extra restrictions on attempts" set a password, and set Browser security to Full-screen pop-up. (And fill in the other required fields.)
6. Go to 'Edit quiz' and add a question to the first page. (A true/false question is the quickest to create.)
7. Now log out, and log in as a student.
8. Go back to the quiz.
9. Click start attempt.
10. The page where you need to enter the password is broken.
11. The page you get to after entering the password is fine.
12. If you click 'End test...' then you get to another broken page.
Sorry, I forgot to say. I am using Firefox.
This issue will appear in any theme that has a body background image. So, it would probably be easier to correct this by adding a white background color to the box(es) in the base or canvas theme.
There is also a "That Functionality is currently disabled" pop-up message (or error) but again, it doesn't seem theme specific.
That Functionality is currently disabled is related to the bug I was working on when I found this problem.
I think you are right, this needs to be in base or canvas. Sending it back to Patrick.
Could a possible solution here be to add a separate layout file to the Canvas theme for popups that adds an "inpopup" class. Then, we could add something like:
to the Canvas stylesheet and be done with this ....
It surprises me that such a class isn't already being added, actually.
Added new file to canvas fixing popup background problem in some themes.