Moodle
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-23864

Coding error: Undefined index REQUEST_URI in auth/cas/CAS.php

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.9.9
    • Fix Version/s: 1.9.10, 2.0
    • Component/s: Authentication
    • Labels:
      None
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_19_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_19_STABLE, MOODLE_20_STABLE
    • Rank:
      27208

      Description

      Error as above when web server is IIS.

      It's just a coding error... it is (at line 35):

      if (!$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']) {

      but I think he meant...

      if (!isset($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'])) {

        Activity

        Hide
        miki Alliel added a comment -

        I tried that
        the error disappears
        thanks

        Show
        miki Alliel added a comment - I tried that the error disappears thanks
        Hide
        Iñaki Arenaza added a comment -

        I've just created a bug upstream ( https://issues.jasig.org/browse/PHPCAS-81 ) to fix it there. In the mean time, I'm going to patch our local copy and add a note in readme_moodle.txt

        Saludos.
        Iñaki.

        Show
        Iñaki Arenaza added a comment - I've just created a bug upstream ( https://issues.jasig.org/browse/PHPCAS-81 ) to fix it there. In the mean time, I'm going to patch our local copy and add a note in readme_moodle.txt Saludos. Iñaki.
        Hide
        Iñaki Arenaza added a comment -

        Fixed in CVS for both 1.9.x and HEAD.

        Howard and Miki, thanks a lot for the bug report and proposed fix!

        Saludos.
        Iñaki.

        Show
        Iñaki Arenaza added a comment - Fixed in CVS for both 1.9.x and HEAD. Howard and Miki, thanks a lot for the bug report and proposed fix! Saludos. Iñaki.

          People

          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: