Steps to reproduce:
1. Enable portfolios and several portfolio plugins e.g. file download, Google Docs, Picasa
2. View assignment submissions page mod/assignment/submissions.php (I viewed it as an admin, I assume the view is the same as a teacher)
Each assignment submission has 2 buttons below it - 'File download' (with arrow suggesting it is a dropdown menu, though there is only one item) and 'Save' (see attached screenshot).
Just wondering why a teacher or admin would want to export individual student submissions in this way? Isn't portfolio export for individual users to export their own work only?
3. Select 'File download' then click Save.
The following error message is obtained:
Coding problem: this page does not set $PAGE->context properly.
- line 337 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to debugging()
- line 594 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->magic_get_context()
- line 1221 of /lib/weblib.php: call to moodle_page->__get()
- line 136 of /mod/assignment/lib.php: call to format_string()
- line 39 of /mod/assignment/type/upload/assignment.class.php: call to assignment_base->assignment_base()
- line 68 of /mod/assignment/locallib.php: call to assignment_upload->assignment_upload()
- line 189 of /portfolio/add.php: call to assignment_portfolio_caller->load_data()
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/head/moodle/mod/assignment/locallib.php on line 80