Deleting a user through site administration
> users>bulk user actions fails with a 'Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: PHP catchable fatal error' message.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Navigate to site administration
> users>bulk user actions
2) Select a user from the 'available' list into the 'selected' list.
3) Choose 'Delete' from the 'with selected users' drop-down box
4) Click the 'Go' button
Expected: Deleted user confirmation page
Got: Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: PHP catchable fatal error' message.
Debug info and stack trace is as follows:
Debug info: Argument 1 passed to single_button::__construct() must be an instance of moodle_url, string given, called in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\admin\user\user_bulk_delete.php on line 47 and defined
- line 308 of \lib\setuplib.php: coding_exception thrown
- line 397 of \lib\outputcomponents.php: call to default_error_handler()
- line 47 of \admin\user\user_bulk_delete.php: call to single_button->__construct()