When testing user pictures bulk upload from zip in Moodle 2.0 we were eager to check that these pictures were indeed online but
when calling http://mymoodle20/userpix/ with debug mode='full developper' I get on top of the the page
Coding problem: this page does not set $PAGE->context properly.
- line 339 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to debugging()
- line 597 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to moodle_page->magic_get_context()
- line 1225 of /lib/weblib.php: call to moodle_page->__get()
- line 881 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to format_string()
- line 21 of /userpix/index.php: call to moodle_page->set_title()
BTW: we do get the pictures as expected, but we would like to get rid of the debugging notice...
so there is something wrong in userpix/index.php 's $PAGE setup