I have a custom theme that doesn't use either side-pre or side-post block regions and when trying to view the calendar I get the following error.
Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Trying to reference an unknown block region side-post
- line 811 of /lib/blocklib.php: coding_exception thrown
- line 414 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->check_region_is_known()
- line 179 of /calendar/renderer.php: call to block_manager->add_pretend_block()
- line 2499 of /calendar/lib.php: call to core_calendar_renderer->add_pretend_calendar_block()
- line 163 of /calendar/view.php: call to calendar_information->add_sidecalendar_blocks()