Perform the following sequence:
1. Create new course with default settings (10 weeks).
2. In week 10, add a new Page resource with some text in.
3. Edit the settings for week 10 and change its name to 'Frogs' and its summary to 'Ribbit'.
4. Edit course settings and change number of weeks to 9.
--> The course now shows only 9 weeks.
--> If you are in editing mode, an 'Orphaned activities' heading appears listing the otherwise-hidden activity.
4. Do a backup and restore to new course using all default settings. The backup and restore complete without errors.
--> The page activity has been included in backup and restore.
--> The section name and summary have been included in backup and restore.
--> The new course has had its settings changed to show 10 weeks. (It should show 9 weeks with an 'Orphaned activities' heading showing the page activity. I.e. just needs numsections field set correctly.)
This is quite a minor bug but I have a reason for wanting it fixed So, would you like me to fix it? I'm happy to, so just assign to me if you like.