When using Random Allocation when Manual Allocation has already been utilised, the option to remove the existing allocations is useful, but the operations are performed in the wrong order, producing unexpected results.
Steps to reproduce:
Given a Workshop with five sample students:
1. Manually assign each of the students two submissions to assess.
2. Go into Random Allocation
3. Give the Number of Reviews as 3 per submission
4. Check the box to Remove current allocations
5. Click Save Changes
6. The log tells all: one allocation was made per submission, and then 10 allocations were deleted. Checking the allocations page, we can see that there is now only one allocation per submission.
"Remove current allocations" should delete all allocations BEFORE random allocation begins.
After selecting three reviews per submission, we end up with only one review allocated per submission.