The biggest change is that it is now a proper Moodle YUI module.
As well as that I have made the following changes to code:
- A loading icon is displayed when a branch is being loaded by AJAX.
- Fixed a bug where you could trigger multiple AJAX requests by rapidly clicking an unloaded branch.
- Fixed a bug where empty branches weren't being marked as such after a successful AJAX load.
- When docked the width of the blocks dock panel is now inspected an increased if required to try avoid horizontal scrolling.
- Removed the no longer needed inclusion of the YUI2 dom library from the navigation and settings block.
- AJAX is now focused around the branch in question rather than the tree in general.
- Expansion of branches is now delegated to the tree rather than being an individual event on all branches.
- Tidied up the code in general removing unneeded-unused parameters.
This patch requires a little more testing across multiple browsers and will then be ready for review.